The 2018 Post Election Conference was the largest ever with over 700 people in attendance. We had the opportunity to hear from numerous speakers who provided valuable insight into Ohio politics and policy making.
Impact Ohio was extremely fortunate to have Ohio’s Governor-elect and Lt. Governor-elect join us only 2 days after their victorious election.
Governor-elect Mike DeWine and Lt. Governor-elect Jon Husted offered an inspiring keynote address at the 2018 Post Election Conference luncheon. Other statewide elected officials joining them on the luncheon dais were Supreme Court Justice-elect Michael Donnelly, Supreme Court Justice-elect Melody Stewart, Supreme Court Justice Patrick Fischer, Treasurer-elect Robert Sprague, and Attorney General-elect David Yost.
Prior to the luncheon, we had the pleasure of hearing from Ohio’s legislative leaders including Speaker Ryan Smith, Senate President Larry Obhof, House Minority Leader Fred Strahorn, and Senate Minority Leader Kenny Yuko.
It was a great conference with some of the best minds in Ohio politics and policy including many additional elected officials.
Thank you to all of our speakers!
- The Honorable Mike DeWine, Governor-elect
- The Honorable Jon Husted, Lt. Governor-elect
- The Honorable Lydia Mihalik, Mayor, City of Findlay
- The Honorable Nan Whaley, Mayor, City of Dayton
- The Honorable Elizabeth Brown, Council Member, City of Columbus
- The Honorable Larry Obhof, President, Ohio Senate
- The Honorable Ryan Smith, Speaker, Ohio House of Representatives
- The Honorable Kenny Yuko, Minority Leader, Ohio Senate
- The Honorable Fred Strahorn, Minority Leader, Ohio House of Representatives
- The Honorable Randy Gardner, Member, Senate Health, Human Service, & Medicaid Committee
- The Honorable Mark Romanchuk, Member of Joint Medicaid Oversight Committee and Member of House Finance Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- The Honorable Emilia Sykes, Member of Joint Medicaid Oversight Committee and Ranking Member of House Finance Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- The Honorable Matt Dolan, Member, Senate Finance Committee
- The Honorable Brigid Kelly, Member, House Finance and Appropriations Committee
- The Honorable Scott Ryan, Chair, House Finance and Appropriations Committee
- The Honorable Vernon Sykes, Member, Senate Finance Committee
- Aaron Pickrell, Principal, Remington Road Group
- Kevin DeWine, Partner, CBD Advisors
- Jenny Camper, Principal, Lesic & Camper
- Laura Bischoff, Statehouse Reporter, Dayton Daily News
- Julie Carr Smyth, Statehouse Correspondent, The Associated Press
- Michael Douglas, Editorial Page Editor, Akron Beacon Journal
- Jim Siegel, Statehouse Reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
- Craig Butler, Director, Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- Matthew Evans, President, Boich Companies
- Asim Haque, Chairman/CEO, Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Jennifer Lynch, Principal, Remington Road Group
- Randy Cole, Executive Director, Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission
- Bernie Moreno, President of the Bernie Moreno Companies and Founder of the Blockchain Cleveland Movement
- Sam Reed, Director, Government Relations, Central Region, Bird Rides
- Tracy Plouck, Executive in Residence for Population Health, Ohio University