Impact Ohio will hold the Mahoning Valley Regional Conference on Friday, October 1, from 8:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at The Grand Resort.
We’re excited to announce many of the speakers for the conference. More will be announced soon.
- The Honorable Keith Faber, Ohio Auditor of State
- Guy Coviello, President & CEO, Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber
- Ferzan M. Ahmed, Executive Director, Ohio Turnpike and Infrastructure Commission
- Colonel Jeffrey A. Van Dootingh, Commander, Youngstown Air Reserve Station
- Vito Abruzzino, Executive Director, Eastern Ohio Military Affairs Commission
- Elaine Bryant, Executive Vice President for Aerospace and Defense, Dayton Development Coalition and Managing Director, Military and Federal Sector at JobsOhio
- Jim Kinnick, Executive Director, Eastgate Regional Councils of Government
- Michael Dustman, Director of Constituent Services, Office of US Senator Rob Portman
- Justin Dennis, Reporter, Mahoning Matters
- Dan O’Brien, Managing Editor, The Business Journal
- Brandon Lamoncha, Director of Additive Manufacturing, Humtown Products
- Mark Lamoncha, President & CEO, Humtown Products
At the Mahoning Valley Regional Conference, panelists will explore three different public policy areas.
The Mahoning Valley’s Military Economy
Panelists will discuss the important role military installations play in the Valley’s regional economy. This panel will focus on the numerous opportunities the Mahoning Valley has for investment in military and defense. Panelists will discuss the impact of military operations on Northeast Ohio’s economy.
Revolutionizing Manufacturing in the Mahoning Valley
This panel will discuss manufacturing innovation in the Mahoning Valley and its impact on Northeast Ohio’s economy and workforce. Panelists will cover issues including additive manufacturing and advancements in technology and machining.
The Future of the Lordstown Smart Logistics Hub
A panel of experts will explore the infrastructure initiative in the Mahoning Valley which seeks to capitalize on Lordstown’s location. Experts will share plans for multiple modes of transportation, broadband, and electrification to position the region into a premier logistics hub in the Midwest.
For more details and registration, click here.